Campus parking, Cambus, commuter programs, and Fleet Services will resume regular operations for the fall semester.
Changes have been made to each service in response to COVID-19. If you have any questions, please contact Parking and Transportation.
- Common spaces and high-touch surfaces in parking facilities will be disinfected following CDC guidelines. Equipment that customers interact with, including elevators and pay stations, will be disinfected by parking and transportation staff midday and overnight.
- Customers visiting the West Campus Transportation Center (WCTC) are encouraged to email or call ahead to reduce contact time. Customer occupancy will be limited to four people within the service office to allow for social distancing. All other customers will be asked to wait outside in second floor WCTC atrium.
- Payment at all parking meters can be made via the Passport Parking mobile app. Motorists who use hourly parking facilities will be directed to complete payment via the in-lane pay station. Parking cashiers will be available to answer questions and assist customers using the hourly parking options.
- The Motorist Assistance Program is still being provided, but the processes will be modified to allow for social distancing.
Employees returning to work on campus will park in their assigned permit locations.
Employees working remotely have the option of cancelling their permits by contacting email@example.com. Permits issued to employees when they return to campus are subject to availability, as permits will continue to be assigned and issued for all lots.
When employees return to campus, they can add themselves to the waitlist(s) by visiting the parking system waitlist in Employee Self Service. The employee will be placed into the normal permit assignment process and assigned a spot based upon availability.
- Unless otherwise indicated, applicable face masks (cloth mask, disposable mask, or face shield with mask) must be worn by all Cambus drivers and riders.
- Buses are cleaned twice a day with an EPA-approved cleaner effective against the COVID-19 virus. CAMBUS also completes an intensive deep cleaning of each bus weekly.
- Drivers are screened at the beginning of shifts, including taking temperatures, and must wear face masks. Employees are provided with protective equipment and cleaning supplies for their work areas.
- Riders will board and exit the bus using the rear doors until further notice. Riders are asked to do their best to practice social distancing as much as possible while on the bus.
Commuter Programs will continue to operate. Several changes have been implemented to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Participants in these programs should follow the recommendations of the CDC.
Employee Van Pool
The Employee Van Pool will continue to operate. Passengers are encouraged to use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting and to follow everyday prevention guidance from the CDC. Unless otherwise indicated, face masks must be worn by all passengers when in the presence of others.
The 380Express bus service has adjusted operations based upon guidance from the CDC, FTA, and local public health officials. For the most up-to-date information, riders are encouraged to visit the 380Express Twitter page. Riders can also download the Token Transit app for contactless payment.