Building Entry and Circulation Maps
View maps of the University of Iowa campus including interactive web-based maps and printable maps to take on the go with you.
What you can do
- Be mindful of signage and familiarize yourself with updated building procedures.
- Follow campus mask guidelines.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer stations upon entry and exit.
- Minimize time in communal spaces, hallways, and restrooms.
- Use supplies provided by the university to keep your work and learning spaces clean.
You may see some of the following when navigating campus facilities:
- Touchless door openers
- Reorganized furniture in communal spaces
- Hand sanitizer stations at entry/exit
- Plexiglass barriers to create separation
- Restrooms with designated entrances and exits
- Designated traffic flows through buildings
- Visitors should expect to use a counterclockwise circulation pattern
Please contact building coordinators directly or consult their websites for additional information and updates.