What you can do
- Be mindful of signage and familiarize yourself with updated building procedures.
- Follow campus mask policy and health guidelines.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer stations (where available) upon entry and exit.
- Minimize time in communal spaces, hallways, and restrooms.
- Help keep work and learning spaces clean.
- *Remember, there are different building practices for UI Health Care and university research areas.
You may see some of the following when navigating campus facilities:
- Touchless door openers
- Reorganized furniture in communal spaces
- Hand sanitizer stations at some entryways and exits
- Plexiglass barriers to create separation
Please contact building coordinators directly or consult their websites for additional information and updates.