Housing and Dining
- All Market Places have returned to a self-service mode of service for all customers.
- In-person dining is available, as well as, Market2Go, a program where students can take their food from the market places to-go.
- Touchless payment with IowaOne and credit cards will be maintained.
- The Street Hawk food truck will resume operations.
- Custodial procedures will continue to follow CDC guidance.
- Faculty, staff, and students are expected to follow campus health guidelines.
- RAs are present and available to support students. All RA floor meetings will be held in-person, with a virtual component.
- All Living Learning Community events and opportunities are held in-person, with a virtual component.
- Residents that wish to have a one-on-one meeting with their hall coordinator can choose if it is in person or virtual.
- Residents do not have visitor restrictions in the halls.
- Custodial procedures continue to follow CDC guidance.
Self-isolation and quarantine
Due to the size of the incoming class, the University of Iowa will have limited space available in the Iowa House Hotel for students wishing to isolate or quarantine due to COVID-19.
Students who live off campus and need to isolate or quarantine, should follow the latest guidance from the CDC.
Medical care will be provided virtually by Student Health, the provider who made the diagnosis, or the student’s personal primary care provider.