We're in this together.
Main campus meeting and event guidance
The UI will continue to rely on guidance from the Board of Regents, State of Iowa; the Iowa and Johnson County departments of public health (IDPH, JCPH); the Big Ten Conference; and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- While university meetings may take place face-to-face, the university is prioritizing all spaces for instruction. To accomplish that goal, meeting conveners should continue to avoid conflicts in scheduling. *Excludes UI Health Care.
- Meetings with a virtual component will use appropriate technology to ensure inclusivity and allow full engagement by remote participants.
- For effective virtual and hybrid meetings, meeting rooms should be equipped with appropriate technology and leaders and participants should be able to use the technologies needed effectively.
- Individuals should work with building coordinators or utilize space reservation systems to reserve event space.
- The University of Iowa strongly encourages faculty, staff, students and visitors to get vaccinated.